Position: Researcher, BIOCONSUS Fellow
Research group: Ecology of Natural Ecosystems
Educational and scientific degrees:
- PhD, 2005, University of East Anglia
- BSc (Hons Div I), 2000, University of Wales Aberystwyth
Research profile: My research focuses on how species interact with landscape features, particularly in relation to dispersal.
- 2005-2010 Forest Research, UK
Current research projects:
- Can we use Ellenberg Indicator Values to define gaps?
- Do herbivore dispersal networks also function as seed dispersal networks?
- Does ungulate endozoochory affect colonization rates in Bialowieza Primeval Forest?
Completed research projects
- Which matrix features affect species movement?
- Development of a woodland habitat network for Wales.
- ialeUK committee member (Conference co-ordinator)
Awards and prizes
1997: Price Davies Scholarship, University of Wales Aberystwyth