- Habilitation: 2013, Museum and Institute of Zoology, Polish Academy of Sciences
- PhD: 1999, Agricultural University of Wrocław, molecular genetics
- MSc: 1992, Agricultural University of Wrocław
During her work at Agricultural University of Wrocław, Małgorzata’s scientific activities were concentrated on non-tissue specific patterns of gene expression in animals and genetic diagnostics of inherited disorders as well as on population genetics in domestic animals. Now she is concentrated on improving her skills in ecological genetics. Currently, she is the leader of the KBN grant concerning milk proteins genes expression in mammal lymphocytes and beside that, she is involved in MRI PAS projects on ecological genetics, including genetic diversity in European bison. Małgorzata is the author and co-author of 14 scientific papers, numerous conference reports and articles. She also wrote ‘a molecular biology practicals guidebook for Biology students’ and is the main author of ‘Genetics for Biologists’ at AU of Wrocław.
- 2005 - training at Uniwersity of Lausanne (L'Universite de Lausanne)
- 2003 - training at the Institute of Zoology, Zoological Society of London
- 2002 - workshop "From Genome Sequence to Functional Analysis and Medical Applications", Capri, Italy
- 1999 - Dutch Government fellowship at Wageningen Agricultural University, participation in Chicken Genome Mapping Project.
- 2010-2013: Genetic analysis of the species purity of the European bison (Bison bonasus) in the Belarussian part of the Białowieża Primeval Forest
- 2000 - Agricultural University of Wroclaw Rector Award for scientific researches